AP Grama Ward Volunteer 2021 Notification Apply for 1000+ Vacancies Here
AP Grama Ward Volunteer 2021 Notification Apply for 1000+ Vacancies Here, Department of grama/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh (AP) has published recruitment notification for the post of grama/Ward Volunteer. More than 1000 vacancies are available at various districts of AP including Srikakulam, East Godavari, Guntur, SPSR Nellore, and Chittor.
Online applications are invited for AP grama/Ward Volunteer. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for AP Volunteer Recruitment through the online mode on or before the last final date. (link is given below).Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of AP grama Sachivalyam (Link provided below ) on or before the last final date.
Final dates to apply AP grama Ward Volunteer online:
- final date for submission of online application for Srikakulam: From 29 August to 01 September 2020
- the final date for submission of online application for East Godavari: From 30 August to 04 September 2020
- final date for submission of online application for Guntur: 1 September to 05 September 2020
- the final date for submission of online application for SPSR Nellore:28 August 2020 to 01 September 2020
- the final date for submission of online application for Chittor: From 29 August to 04 September 2020
Vacancy Details Of AP grama Ward Volunteer :
grama/ Ward Volunteer – 1036 Posts
check village-wise vacancy details by clicking on the numbers
|District Name||Notification Number||No.of Vacancies Notified|
Eligibility Criteria for AP grama Ward Volunteer:
Candidates can check the notification link given below for educational qualifications.
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms).
Selection Criteria for AP grama Ward Volunteer Posts:
The selection shall be done on the basis of an interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/ Tahsildar/EO (PR&RD).
Division of marks in the interview process:
- Knowledge of various Government Schemes, Programas, welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Previous work experience on various Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/Federations/Social activities – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
AP Grama volunteer 2020 Study Material PDF Download here
Andhra Pradesh Grama sachivalayam model papers download here
How to apply for AP grama Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of AP grama Sachivalyam (Link provided below ) on or before the last final date. They can check the official notification more details related to educational qualification, selection criteria, and other details.
After applying, The candidates can check the interview final date and time through the link below.
Download Official notification PDF | click here
Apply online in the official site | click here
Check your interview date and status here| click here
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|