TSRJC 2023 | Notification, Exam date, Online Application, Eligibility
TSRJC CET 2023, TSRJC 2023: Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Exam pattern, Fee Payment, Important dates, Eligibility How to Apply-Application Form, Application Deadline, Online Application-Procedure, and Other Information.
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) has announced the Telangana Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test- TSRJC CET 2023 Notification on behalf of the Government of Telangana. In general, the authority issued the TSRJC Notification 2023 details and procedure in March for those seeking admission into Intermediate First Year in MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, groups at Four Telangana Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2023-2024, and the examination will be held in May. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for the entrance exam only through the official website Online Application form.
TSRJC CET Notification 2023 Specifications
|TSRJC CET Notification 2023||Details|
|Name of the Common Entrance Test||Telangana Residential Junior College Admission Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Name of Organisation||Residential Educational Institutional Societies (TREIS)|
|Status of Notification||Announced on 2nd Week of March|
|Eligibility||STD-10 / SSC Pass out Student of Telangana State|
|Categories||Entrance Test, Intermediate, Notification, Online Application, Telangana, TSRJC|
|For Admission Into||Intermediate Courses offered|
TSRJC CET 2023 Online Application Form
TSRJC CET Online Application Form TSRJC CET 2023 is held by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) for admission to 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. Candidates can submit their applications online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Interested candidates should apply for the TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET) for the upcoming academic year. Candidates seeking admission are advised to complete the application process before the deadline. More information about TSRJC CET 2023 can be found in the following article.
Candidates interested in admission to the state residential junior colleges and residential degree colleges can submit or register TSRJC/TSRDC online application 2023 beginning in the third week of March and continuing until the second week of April on words.
TSRJC Online Application 2023 Eligibility
Candidates seeking admission to Telangana state residential educational institutions can review the information below to determine their eligibility for TSRJC and TSRDC admissions in 2023.
- The candidate must be a resident of India and have studied only in Telangana State.
- Passed the qualifying examination on the first try in March/April 2023 only. Candidates who passed in previous years are ineligible and should not apply.
- For all candidates, an OC candidate must have a minimum GPA of 6, while BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must have a minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C. or equivalent qualifying examination and a minimum GPA of 4 in English.
2023 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to Inter 1st year in TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2023-24 must apply online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in for the TSRJC Common Entrance Test. Before applying for the exam, candidates must carefully review their eligibility requirements.
Online Application Procedures
- Apply for TSRJC CET 2023 online.
- Candidates must submit the application form through the TREI’s official website (Telangana Residential Education Institution)
- Submit the application fee by selecting the ‘Online Payment Link’ option. RS 200/-
- Select the District name, candidate name, mobile number, and community.
- Select the ‘Yes’ option to confirm the eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application fee and continue.
- Following the submission of the application fee, a Journal Number will appear on the screen, which will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
- Return to the official website.
- Click on the ‘Online Application Link’ link.
- Enter the following information: Journal Number, Application Fee, Payment Date, Date of Birth, and Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter the hall ticket number and press the Upload button.
- Your photo will be automatically uploaded to the TSRJC CET 2023 application form.
Choose a course and fill out the necessary information.
- Please submit the application form.
- Take a print of the application form before submitting it.
Process To Pay the Application Fee
- 1. Visit the official website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- After clicking “Online Payment,” a new webpage appears on the screen.
- Choose the post for which you are applying for TSRJC CET and the district to which you belong, enter your personnel information, and fill out all of the required fields.
- Select the appropriate online mode option from the list above. Selecting the bank from the dropdown menu, clicking “make payment,” and completing the banking process will result in the receipt of a “Transaction Id (Journal Number).” Can proceed with the application form submission.
Qualifying exam requires a minimum CGPA.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|