TS PGECET Notification 2023 Exam dates, Apply Online
TS PGECET Notification 2023 Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test- TSPGECET 2023 Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, Payment Procedure, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Last date for-Application form, Selection process, Apply Online, Test centres, and Other details are provided below.
Osmania University, Hyderabad, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), invites applications for admission to the First Year of Post Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture (ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy / M.Arch) and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered at Universities and affiliated professional colleges across Telangana for the academic session 2023-2024. Eligible candidates may apply for the entrance exam only through the official website on or before the deadline.
TS PGECET Application Form 2023 Notification & Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
TS PGECET Application Form 2023 Notification & Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern TS PGECET Application Form is a state-level engineering entrance exam administered by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). The registration forms for TS PGECET 2023 will be available online only in the second week of March 2023.
Candidates who wish to enroll in Postgraduate Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Technology/ Engineering courses at Telangana colleges/ universities/ institutions may apply for the test. Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be eligible for admission to Telangana’s private and government colleges. We have provided complete information about the TS PGECET 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, and pattern in this Page.
TS PGECET Notification 2023
Notification for the TS PGECET 2023 PGECET is a state level engineering entrance exam for admission to M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.Arch / Pharm.D(PB) Postgraduate professional courses for students who have completed a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent examination. Generally, OU issues notices in March, and the online exam is held in May. GATE / GPAT qualified candidates do not need to take this test because they will be admitted based on their rank; however, they must apply separately. As a result, eligible candidates may apply for the entrance exam only through the official website on or before the deadline.
TS PGECET 2023 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSPGECET 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notice||February-2023|
|Qualification||Graduation or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||May-2023|
Application Form for TS PGECET 2023
Check out the following section for more information on TS PGECET 2023 Registration:
- The registration forms for the TS PGECET will be available online on the website beginning in the first week of March 2023.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before Applying for the Examination, as Application forms will be Available only to Qualified candidates.
- The Entire Application process consists of three steps fee payment, application form completion, and hard copy printing of the completed application form.
- The registration procedures must be followed carefully because the Authority will not allow changes to the TS PGECET Application form.
- Candidates must complete the Application form submission by the fourth week of May 2023, as no one will be permitted to submit the application form after the deadline.
- Candidates should keep their Application form and fee receipt print safe for future Reference.
Application Fee: The TS PGECET Application Form will be incomplete unless the application fee is submitted.
As a result, the fee can be paid using the following payment methods: AP Online/TS Online, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking:
The following application fees are discussed in detail by category:
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs 500/-|
|Other category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2023
The following are the eligibility requirements for the TS PGECET 2023 exam:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the TS PGECET.
- Domicile: To be eligible, the applicant must have a Telangana state domicile certificate.
Academic Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream/discipline to be considered for admission.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam (45% in the case of the reserved category).
- Candidates who will be taking their final year examination in 2023 are also eligible for admission.
TS PGECET Exam dates 2023 (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||March-2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||April-2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||April-2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 2000/-||May-2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||May-2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 10000/-||May-2023|
|Correction of Online application||April-2023|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2023|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2023|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2023|
|Declaration of Results||May-2023|
|Rank card Availability||June-2023|
TS PGECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check complete TS PGECET exam pattern details below:
- Mode of Examination: Telangana State PGECET 2023 will be conducted by online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be contain total of 120 questions in Objective-based (Multiple Choice Questions) MCQs only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be Allotted for solving the Entire All Question paper.
- Medium: The Question paper will be in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: Each Correct Answer has 1 mark will be Awarded for each correct answer in TS PGECET exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Syllabus for TS PGECET 2023
The syllabus for each programme will differ depending on the subjects required for the specific subject. The examination syllabus will cover a variety of topics from the relevant UG qualifications. Candidates can view the entire syllabus for TS PGECET 2023 on the authority website.
Candidates will be able to access the TS PGECET Syllabus via an information brochure. Candidates can also view the entire syllabus for each course offered.
According to the programme, the TS PGECET Syllabus 2023 includes a variety of subjects. The following is the syllabus for various courses:
Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering (AS):
Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus, and Numerical Methods are covered in the Aerospace Engineering (AS) syllabus.
Atmosphere, Airplane Performance, Static Stability, and Dynamic Stability are all aspects of flight mechanics.
Space Dynamics: Central force motion, simple trajectory and orbital period determination, and orbit transfer
Aerodynamics includes the following topics: basic fluid mechanics, airfoils and wings, viscous and compressible flows, wind tunnel testing, flight vehicle structures, structural dynamics, stress and strain, propulsion, turbomachinery, and aerothermodynamics of non-rotating propulsion components.
check here the Official Website – https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|