TS LAWCET Syllabus 2023
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) TS LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 determines the TS LAWCET Exam Pattern, which will be announced once the notification for TS LAWCET 2023 is released. The TS LAWCET is an entrance exam for admission to three-year and five-year LLB programmes at participating law colleges across Telangana. The Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2023 (TS LAWCET 2023) will be held in August 2023.
- The TS LAWCET is only offered online and has no negative marking.
- In 90 minutes, candidates must answer 120 questions worth 120 points.
- The paper will include objective-type questions that will assess a candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue a career in law.
- Intermediate graduates can check the TS LAWCET Syllabus For the Integrated 5-year programme, you must register online, whereas degree holders can apply online for the 3-year programme.
- Download TS LAWCET Previous Year Papers to help you prepare for the exam and ensure your readiness.
TS LAWCET Model Question Papers & Previous Years Question Papers 2023 Download PDF Free Here.
What exactly is the TS LAWCET Syllabus?
The TS LAWCET syllabus includes the subjects and important topics from which questions will be asked in the TS LAWCET 2023 question paper. TS LAWCET is the state-level law entrance exam for admission to 3 year LLB and 5 year LLB programmes in Telangana law colleges. Date of Phase TS LAWCET Seat Allotment
TS LAWCET 2023 Subject Wise Syllabus
The following are the important topics for the TS LAWCET examination, organized by subject:
Part – A
General knowledge and mental ability
history, geography, economics,
logical reasoning, environmental science
mental ability section includes:
syllogism, number and series, puzzles, algebra, blood relation, and direction-based questions
Part – B
Events and news of national and international significance from the previous year concerning appointments, sports, awards, and so on.
Part – C
Aptitude for the Study of Law
Basic legal knowledge, legal principles, questions about Indian constitutions, and constitutional rights
TS LAWCET 2023 Section-wise Marks Distribution
Exam Duration Time : 90
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60 questions||60|
|Current Affairs||30 questions||30|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30 questions||30|
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The TSCHE has also provided the TS LAWCET test pattern, which details the exam’s mode, medium, and question types, among other things. According to the test pattern, the exam will consist of 120 questions and will last 90 minutes. Many of the questions will have multiple-choice answers. Candidates must select one of the four possible answers. The table below describes the comprehensive exam pattern.
- The table above provides a clear picture of the TS LAWCET exam pattern 2020, so students can prepare accordingly.
- The exam is divided into three parts: aptitude for law study, general knowledge and mental ability, and current affairs.
- The exam lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes). Each question is worth one point.
- Students are given 1 hour 30 minutes to complete the exam. Students must complete the exam in the time allotted.
- Students are encouraged to participate in online mock tests to improve their time management skills.
- There are a total of 120 questions.
Questions in the TS LAWCET Exam 2023
- The TS LAWCET entrance examination contains objective type/multiple choice questions.
- Candidates will be given four options for the questions.
- Candidates should select the most appropriate response.
- There will also be an essay question of a descriptive nature.
Important Books for the TS LAWCET 2023 Exam
Some of the most important books for candidates taking the exam are listed below:
- Complete Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Exam
- Study Package for CLAT & LLB
- Constitution of India
- Guide to judicial service examinations
- Legal Awareness/ Legal Reasoning
Tips for TS LAWCET 2023 Preparation
While applying for TS LAWCET 2023, candidates must follow the following preparation tips:
- Examine the entire syllabus and exam pattern.
- Examine previous year’s question paper.
- Consider the books listed and prepare accordingly.
- Make a proper timetable and stick to it.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|