Certificate Verification for TS LAWCET 2023
TS LAWCET Certificate Verification Schedule. The TS LAWCET Certificate verification will be done during the counselling procedure, and all shortlisted candidates must bring all required documents to the counselling centre for verification because the seat allotment procedure will be done in various affiliated colleges to provide admission to the candidates based on all certificates.
Candidates must attend the certificate verification procedure on the authority’s declared schedule, and they must bring a copy of their certificates and documents.
Admission to TS LAWCET in 2023
Following the release of the allotment letter, candidates must report to their assigned college and complete the admissions process. Candidates must present original documents as well as the admission fee. After the seats have been assigned, the candidates will be given an admission order letter.
On the due date, the allotment letter order will be downloaded from the website. If the documents submitted by the candidates are found to be incorrect with those original certificates, the candidate’s candidature will be rejected ” TS LAWCET Certificate Verification Schedule”.
Candidates must first register and pay the counselling fee. Candidates must report to the designated centre for document verification after submitting their fees.
Candidates will be assigned seats based on their choices.
Highlights of TS LAWCET Counselling 2023
Before we get into the specifics of TS LAWCET counselling 2023, let us first review the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline and Online|
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling :Dates
Counselling for the TS LAWCET 2023 – Document List
|Serial No.||List of documents|
|2.||Class 10 marksheet (as proof of birth)|
|3.||Class 12 marksheet|
|4.||TS LAWCET 2023 Result and Rank Card|
|6.||Caste certificate, if applicable|
EWS certificate, if applicable
Counselling for the TS LAWCET 2023: Documents Required
- TS LAWCET 2023 Hall Ticket TS LAWCET 2023 Rank Card
- Memorandum of SSC or equivalent marks
- Intermediate or equivalent Marks Memorandum
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination Provisional / Degree Certificate of
- Qualifying Examination Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to demonstrate that you are a local candidate of a particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or a
- Non-Local Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Income Certificate Transfer Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017 for Scholarships)
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling Process: Document Verification
- Candidates must have all of their documents verified at various designated Help Line Centers before exercising their options (HLCs).
- Candidates will be called in order for counselling registration and document verification.
- During the verification process, they must provide a valid mobile phone number.
- Check all of the details carefully because they will be used to allocate seats.
- In the event of a discrepancy, they must immediately notify the counselling coordinator.
The TS LAWCET Certificate Verification Procedure
The procedure for TS LAWCET certificate verification is outlined below for candidates.
- Selected candidates should come to counselling centres with all necessary certificates and documents.
- Candidates must register for counselling and document verification.
- Candidates must pay a processing fee of Rs.600/- at the time of registration, which is non-refundable.
- Candidates must bring copies of their documents as well as the originals for the verification process.
- During the verification process, candidates must also provide their valid mobile phone number, which is required and cannot be changed.
- Following verification, candidates will be given a Receipt of Certificates that includes their mobile number, date of birth, gender, caste category, local area status, and signature.parental income, and information about previous examinations
- Candidates should carefully verify this information because it will be used for seat verification. In the event of a discrepancy, they must immediately notify the counselling coordinator.
1)What is a good TS Lawcet score?
Ans The maximum score for TS LAWCET 2023 is 120. A minimum qualifying score of 35%, or 42 points, is required. Examine the table below to learn what constitutes a good score in the TS LAWCET 2023.
2)How many points do you need to pass the TS Lawcet?
Ans Candidates applying for LLB programmes must obtain a minimum of 42 points out of a possible 120 points (35% of the total). There are no minimum qualifying marks for students from the SC/ST categories. Twenty-one colleges will accept TS LAWCET 2023 Exam scores for the three-year LLB programme.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|