TOSS SSC Admission 2022
TOSS 10th Class Admission Telangana Open School Society is most popularly referred to as TOSS. TOSS 10th Class Admission 2022. All candidates who aspire to continue their education in hopes of a better future are given an equal opportunity by this open school. The goal of TOSS is to make education accessible to everyone, with a focus on girls, young people from rural regions, working adults of all castes, disabled individuals, and students who are unable to complete their secondary education through the formal system.
Working men and women can simply study alone with the help of TOSS’s self-learning Programme and course materials. To allow students to get their questions about any subjects answered, they set up a 30-day contract that is typically on Sundays and other holidays at the study center.
How to Complete an Online Registration for TOSS SSC Admission 2022?
- TOSS 10th Admission 2022 Candidates must visit the official website, the URL to which is provided below, in order to register for a course.
- Select the course you want to enroll in by clicking the “registration” button, and then input your mobile number.
Now provide your full name and birthdate, then click “Submit.”
- Pay the registration fee via an online payment link after entering the information successfully.
- Then, candidates will receive their registration number and other information by text message to their cell number.
- Payment of the registration money does not ensure admission to TOSS admittance will only be confirmed upon satisfaction of all other prerequisites.
Fee Structure For Admission:
|Fee||General Category (male) Women of all categories||SC/ST/BC Differently abled person, Trans gender, Ex-servicemen/their children|
|Admission Fee for Five Subjects||1300||900|
TOSS Admission fee for SSC:
Admission fee payable for SSC and Inter as for the following. Do not pay any additional amount of money for admission other than specified.
i) Admission Fee for SSC:
For General Category Candidates: Rs.1300/-
For SC/ST/BC/Minority/ Women etc., : Rs.900/-
Details displayed on the AP SSC online result
The following details regarding a candidate’s performance and outcome in the public examination may be found on the APOSS SSC result sheet:
Candidates must be at least 14 years old by 2020 to enroll in the 10th grade and at least 15 years old to enroll in intermediate courses to be eligible for TOSS admission. No upper age limit applies. Therefore, there is no maximum age for admission. However, the student must be at least 14 years old as of August 31, 2022.
(a) Requirements for TOSS Admission 2021 in terms of education: Qualifications: To enroll in the 10th grade, you must read and write. Those who have not previously studied may be admitted with a birth certificate provided by the Tahsildar. To join, one must have completed grade 10.
SSC Eligibility Requirements:
- For entry to class X TOSS 10th Class Admission 2022, there are no official educational prerequisites. However, if a student possesses any information, he or she may present a self-declaration to that effect. Additionally, he or she may claim to be qualified to study at standard X.
- In addition, a T.C./Record sheet will be needed if any of the registered students have already received education from any institution.
- If the learners are from other states or countries, proof of residency is also necessary. As a result, the Tahsildar or Competent Municipal Authority must issue it.
- The applicant must also be 14 years old as of August 31.
- Finally, the following documents are needed for TOSS SSC admission.
- Transfer Certificate/Record Sheet from the (with 2 Xerox copies that have been certified).
Eligibility Requirements for TOSS SSC Admission
- Age Requirement: The minimum age to enroll in TOSS 10th Class Admission 2022 is 14 years old, which must be reached by August 31 of the admissions year. There won’t be a maximum age for entrance.
- Students who attended a Government Primary, Upper Primary, or High School must present a Transfer Certificate or Record Sheet, both of which were issued by the Headmaster and contain the student’s birthdate.
- Transfer certificates must be counter signed by the D.E.O. and Mandal Educational Officer if the student is enrolled in a private school.
- Students are only permitted to present their birth certificate, which is provided by the municipal authority, if they are not enrolled in any school Candidates.
Important Instructions for TOSS SSC Admission 2022
- TOSS 10th Admission 2022 medium of instruction is: Telugu, Urdu, English, are available as options for students to choose from.
- At the time of acceptance, a student may select five of their preferred subjects from the list plus one additional subject.
- Through tutor-marked agreements and preliminary exams, students may always assess their performance and development.
- Your admission has a validity period, and it lasts for five years after the day you registered for school.
- Two public examinations will be held in a single year, giving candidates a total of nine opportunities to take the test. This
- public examination will take place in the months of July and August.
- Candidates may elect to appear in one or more of their preferred subjects. during the test.
- And the candidate will receive the pass certificate after successfully completing all five subjects within the first five years of registration.
- However, if an applicant is unable to complete all of the subjects in the allotted period, he or she must reapply for admission to the institution.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in SSC or have already completed SSC are ineligible for admission.
Points to be remembered if Admission is canceled
Admission will be canceled at any stage if:
- Minimum age criteria not followed
- Eligibility criteria not fulfilled
- Admission form not completed
- Required amount is not paid by the candidate;
- Document to be submitted is incomplete.
- Details of the candidate are wrong or incorrect
- If uploaded documents are not clear.
- SSC certificates uploaded are from the unrecognized board
- If the admission once canceled will not be reconsidered at any stage and the fee paid will not going to be refunded.
- If passed certificate issued to the candidates then it will be canceled without giving any prior notice.
Important dates for TOSS SSC Admission 2022
1 Prospectus issue date – Announced Soon
2 Last date to submit application form Online – Announced Soon
3 submit online application with prescribed fee – Announced Soon
4 Online Application last date (with late fee) – Announced Soon
5 Last date for the payment with late fee of 200 – Announced Soon
Study plan for TOSS 2022
- The table below displays the TOSS SSC Admission 2022 study schedule.
- To receive the certificate, the candidate must pass a minimum of five topics.
- Five subjects are made up of one or two languages from group “A” and three or four non-language subjects from group “B.”
- However, if the candidate chose a vocational subject as their fifth subject, they could choose two or three courses from Group C, two or three subjects from Group A, and one or two vocational subjects.
- A candidate may select one more subject (the sixth) from Groups A, B, or C at their discretion. The candidate may choose to pursue a vocational course for his or her sixth subject if they so choose.
Group – A (Languages) Group – B (Non- Languages) Group – C (Vocational Subjects)
Code Subject Code Subject Code Subject
201 211 822
Hindi Mathematics Tailoring, Designing and Dress Making
202 212 841
English Science and Technology Cell Phone Mechanism