AP Teachers NISHTHA DIKSHA YouTube Training Revised Schedule & Download Modules ( Start 5PM)
Nishtha Training to AP Teachers Youtube Schedule is Ready Reckoner Download. AP NISHTHA Online Training for Teachers starting From 01-08-2021 to 31-12-2021. Nishtha Training Course in English Medium and Telugu Medium. Online Registration Form filling Process. Nishtha Diksha YouTube Training link. AP Teachers NISHTHA DIKSHA YouTube Training Revised Schedule & Download Modules.
AP Teachers NISHTHA Diksha Training Modules, Leadership Modules Direct Download (NISHTHA Diksha Course Material): Union Human Resource Development Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched the National Mission to improve Learning Outcomes at the Elementary level- NISHTHA Diksha, National Initiative for School Heads and Teachers Holistic Advancement. During the program, AP Teachers NISHTHA Diksha Training Website, Training Modules, Primer Booklet, and a Mobile App also launched by the Minister. NISHTHA DIKSHA YouTube Training Link is given below.
NISHTHA DIKSHA YouTube Training | Online Link, Revised Schedule & Download Modules
NISHTHA Diksha Training Website, Training Modules, Primer Booklet, and a Mobile App also launched by the Minister. AP teachers NISHTHA DIKSHA YouTube Training Link is given below. Nishtha Training Course in English Medium and Telugu Medium. Online Registration Form filling Process. Nishtha Diksha YouTube Training link.
Nishtha Diksha Training Courses Details:
Course- I duration: From 01-08-2021 to 31-12-2021
Login DIKSHA app or https://diksha.gov.in/ap/
Module (Course)-1: Selection of medium of course is your choice.
18 Modules of NISHTHA: After completing each module, a course completion certificate will be generated to the teacher in their login.
How to login to DIKSHA App:
Login to DIKSHA
-> go to the Course tab
-> search keyword AP Samagra Shiksha, Andhra Pradesh
Live Classes Will Start From 5 to 6 Pm Daily In Official Youtube Channel Of Diksha
Day wise NISHTHA DIKSHA Teachers Training Online Youtube link
|Date||Activity on NISHTHA 2.0 Secondary||LIVE Class|
|03-08-2021||Live class by NCERT on Course-1||https://www.youtube.com/c/NCERTOFFICIAL|
|04-08-2021||Live class by NCERT on Course-2||https://www.youtube.com/c/NCERTOFFICIAL|
|05-08-2021||Live class by NCERT on Course-3||https://www.youtube.com/c/NCERTOFFICIAL|
|09-08-2021||Live Class by State Resource persons on course-1||Live class link will be shared|
|16-08-2021||Live Class by State Resource persons on course-2||Live class link will be shared|
|23-08-2021||Live Class by State Resource persons on course-3||Live class link will be shared|
|S.No||Trining Date||Training Concept||YouTube Online link||Module Download|
|1||17-10-2020||Curriculum and Inclusive Classrooms||Click here||Click here|
|2||22-10-2020||Developing Personal Social Qualities for Creating a Safe and Healthy School Environment||Click here||Click here|
|3||27-10-2020||Health and Well-being in Schools||Click here||Click here|
NISHTHA TRAINING- Module 2 Schedule
Starting from 21.10.2020, the prospective Module-2 (Development of Individual Social Features) can be completed as scheduled.
1st Day : 21.10.2020 Watching PDF / video
2nd Day : 22.10.2020 6-7 pm. Watching live video until.
3rd Day: 23.10.2020 Watching PDF/video
4th Day: 24.10.2020 Creating a Portfolio and Submitting Your SRG Posting Link
5th Day: 25.10.20220 Completing the existing quiz on the course.
Note: A minimum of 7 marks is required for 10 marks in the quiz or the final certificate which may come at the end after the completion of 18 modules may not be generated.
AP Teachers NISHTHA DIKSHA YouTube Training Revised Schedule:
|DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3||DAY 4||DAY 5|
|MODULE||NAME OF THE MODULE||Start Reading the module and watching videos in it||LIVE CLASS 6.00 TO 7.00 PM @AP D IKSHA YOUTUBE CHANNEL||Reading the module and watching videos in it||Submission of Activities||Assessment|
|1||Module 1: Curriculum and Inclusive Classrooms||16-Oct-2020||Saturday, October 17, 2020||18-Oct-2020||19-Oct-2020||20-Oct-2020|
|2||Module 2: Developing Personal Social Qualities for Creating a Safe and Healthy School Environment||21-Oct-2020||Thursday, October 22, 2020||23-Oct-2020||24-Oct-2020||25-Oct-2020|
|3||Module 3: Health and Well-being in Schools||26-Oct-2020||Tuesday, October 27, 2020||28-Oct-2020||29-Oct-2020||30-Oct-2020|
|4||Module 4: Integrating Gender In Teaching-Learning Process||1-Nov-2020||Monday, November 2, 2020||3-Nov-2020||4-Nov-2020||4-Nov-2020|
|5||Module 5: Integration of ICT in Teaching- Learning and Assessment||6-Nov-2020||Saturday, November 7, 2020||8-Nov-2020||9-Nov-2020||9-Nov-2020|
|6||Module 6: Art Integrated Learning||11-Nov-2020||Thursday, November 12, 2020||13-Nov-2020||14-Nov-2020||14-Nov-2020|
|7||Module 7: School-Based Assessment||16-Nov-2020||Tuesday, November 17, 2020||18-Nov-2020||19-Nov-2020||19-Nov-2020|
|8||Module 8: Pedagogy of Environmental Studies (Primary Stage)||21-Nov-2020||Sunday, November 22, 2020||23-Nov-2020||24-Nov-2020||24-Nov-2020|
|9||Module 9: Pedagogy of Mathematics||26-Nov-2020||Friday, November 27, 2020||28-Nov-2020||29-Nov-2020||29-Nov-2020|
|10||Module 10: Pedagogy of Social Sciences (Upper Primary Stage)||1-Dec-2020||Wednesday, December 2, 2020||3-Dec-2020||4-Dec-2020||4-Dec-2020|
|11||Module 11: Pedagogy of Languages||6-Dec-2020||Monday, December 7, 2020||8-Dec-2020||9-Dec-2020||9-Dec-2020|
|12||Module 12: Pedagogy of Science (Upper Primary Stage)||11-Dec-2020||Saturday, December 12, 2020||13-Dec-2020||14-Dec-2020||14-Dec-2020|
|13||Module 13: School Leadership: Concepts and Application||16-Dec-2020||Thursday, December 17, 2020||18-Dec-2020||19-Dec-2020||19-Dec-2020|
|14||Module 14: Initiatives in School Education||21-Dec-2020||Tuesday, December 22, 2020||23-Dec-2020||24-Dec-2020||24-Dec-2020|
|15||Module 15: Preschool Education||26-Dec-2020||Sunday, December 27, 2020||28-Dec-2020||29-Dec-2020||29-Dec-2020|
|16||Module 16: Pre-Vocational Education||1-Jan-2021||Saturday, January 2, 2021||3-Jan-2021||3-Jan-2021||3-Jan-2021|
|17||Module 17: Covid-19 Scenario: Addressing Challenges in School Education||6-Jan-2021||Thursday, January 7, 2021||8-January-2021||8-Jan-2021||8-Jan-2021|
|18||Module 18 – Understanding Rights, Child Sexual Abuse (CSA) and The Protection Of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012||11-Jan-2021||Tuesday, January 12, 2021||13-Jan-2021||14-Jan-2021||15-Jan-2021|
How To Download Nishtha Diksha Training Modules?
- Click On The Link given below
- Login To Your Account
- Then Select Join Course (Which You Are Interested)
- Then Click On The Module You Need to Download
- In This Way, You Can Download Nishitha Diksha Training Modules.
If the modules 1, 2, 3 Courses do not appear in your Diksha App even after refreshing, you can directly click on Join Course through the following links.
FAQs About Nishtha Training Program:
Question 1: How is Nishtha mega-training program different from other training programs?
Answer. The Nishtha mega teacher training program is different from other training programs in terms of its objectives, vision as well as the whole format of execution. The objectives of the Nishtha mega-training program are:
- To equip all the elementary stage teachers on learning outcomes, school-based assessment, learner-centered pedagogy, new initiatives in education, and addressing diverse needs of children through multiple pedagogies, etc.
- To monitor and provide extensive support to the teachers using multiple modes up to the classroom level, in view of improving the learning outcomes of the students.
- Too orient state functionaries and school principals on learning outcomes, national achievement surveys, learner-centered pedagogy, and new initiatives in school education so that they are able to monitor schools and extend support to schools for the implementation of new initiatives.
Question 2: Who all will be covered in Nishtha mega- training and how will it benefit the elementary school education?
Answer: This training programs will be conducted for teachers, school principals, SMCs, and state/district/block/cluster level functionaries, and the program will benefit the elementary school education through the following ways:
- All the teachers, principals, block resource coordinators, cluster resource coordinators working at the elementary stage will be covered for training on learner-centered pedagogy, learning outcomes, improving social personal qualities of children, school-based assessment, new initiatives, school safety and security, and pedagogies of different subjects, etc.
- Similarly all the faculty members of DIETs, SCERTs, IASEs. CTEs, etc. will be covered for training on learner-centered pedagogy, learning outcomes, improving social personal qualities of children, school-based assessment, new initiatives and pedagogies of different subjects, etc.
Question 3: What will be the monitoring and support mechanism provided in Nishtha mega- training?
- Answer: An integrated monitoring and support mechanisms involving BRCs, CRCs, NGOs, KVs, NVs, and CBSE schools will be set up at each stage to see whether the interventions provided during the training program reach to the classroom level.
Question 4: Who all will be National Resource Person (NRP)?
- Answer: Educationists, Subject-Experts, and Teacher Educators are drawn from National level Institutions such as NCERT, NIEPA, etc.
Question 5: Who all will be the Key Resource Person (KRP)?
- Answer: Faculty members of SCERTs, DIETs, IASEs, CTEs, and Teachers from Senior Secondary Schools identified by the states/UTs for building their capacities by the National Resource Persons.
Question 6: What will be the modalities of the transaction of the Nishtha mega training program?
- Answer: This program will be conducted in a customized cascade model, in which the National Resource Group of Experts will train Key Resource Persons (identified by the state/ UT for further teacher training) and State Resource Persons (identified by the state/ UT for further training of school principals and other functionaries). These KRPs and SRPs will directly train teachers and school principals. The Master trainer’s layer will not be there in between. This will help in reducing the high percentage of communication loss which existed earlier, due to many layers.
Question 7: How to update profile details on the NISHTHA portal?
- Answer: Profile details on the NISHTHA portal can be updated by following the steps given below:
- Login into the portal using credentials-
- You will be promoted to Change password on the first-time login
- After changing password click on your username at the top right corner and then click on the Edit profile menu
- Update the fields in the form and then click the Update profile button to save the changes