AP Teachers NISHTHA Diksha Training Modules, Leadership Modules Direct Download
AP Teachers NISHTHA Diksha Training Modules, Leadership Modules Direct Download (NISHTHA Diksha Course Material): Union Human Resource Development Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched the National Mission to improve Learning Outcomes at the Elementary level- NISHTHA Diksha, National Initiative for School Heads and Teachers Holistic Advancement. During the program, NISHTHA Diksha Training Website, Training Modules, Primer Booklet, and a Mobile App also launched by the Minister.
The training conducted directly by 33120 Key Resource Persons (KRPs) and State Resource Persons (SRP) identified by the State and UTs, who will, in turn, trained by 120 National Resource Persons identified from the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti (NVS), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Non-Government Organisations All Together To Conduct NISHTHA Diksha Training.
NISHTHA Diksha Training Modules, Leadership Modules Direct Download For Teachers In Telugu
This is the largest teacher training program of its kind in the world. The basic objective of this massive training program ‘NISHTHA Diksha’ is to motivate and equip teachers to encourage and foster critical thinking in students. From NISHTHA Diksha Training Modules, Leadership Modules, Teachers get awareness and develop their skills on various aspects related to Learning Outcomes, Competency-Based Learning and Testing, Learner-centered Pedagogy, School Safety and Security, Personal-social qualities, Inclusive Education, ICT in teaching-learning including Artificial Intelligence, Health, and well-being including yoga, Initiatives in School Education including a library, eco-club, youth club, kitchen garden, School Leadership qualities, Environmental Concerns, Pre-school, Pre-vocational Education and School-Based Assessment in a joyful learning manner in Nishtha Diksha Training.
How To Download Nishtha Diksha Training Modules?
- Click On The Link given below
- Login To Your Account
- Then Select Join Course (Which You Are Interested)
- Then Click On The Module You Need to Download
- In This Way, You Can Download Nishitha Diksha Training Modules.
Direct Download NISHTHA Diksha Training Modules, Leadership Modules Here:
To Download All Modules Click Here
To Download All PPT And Leadership Modules Click Here
NISHTHA Training Youtube Link Click Here
FAQs About Nishtha Training Program:
Question 1: How is Nishtha mega-training program different from other training programs?
Answer. The Nishtha mega teacher training program is different from other training programs in terms of its objectives, vision as well as the whole format of execution. The objectives of the Nishtha mega-training program are:
- To equip all the elementary stage teachers on learning outcomes, school-based assessment, learner-centered pedagogy, new initiatives in education, and addressing diverse needs of children through multiple pedagogies, etc.
- To monitor and provide extensive support to the teachers using multiple modes up to the classroom level, in view of improving the learning outcomes of the students.
- Too orient state functionaries and school principals on learning outcomes, national achievement surveys, learner-centered pedagogy, and new initiatives in school education so that they are able to monitor schools and extend support to schools for the implementation of new initiatives.
Question 2: Who all will be covered in Nishtha mega- training and how will it benefit the elementary school education?
Answer: This training programs will be conducted for teachers, school principals, SMCs, and state/district/block/cluster level functionaries, and the program will benefit the elementary school education through the following ways:
- All the teachers, principals, block resource coordinators, cluster resource coordinators working at the elementary stage will be covered for training on learner-centered pedagogy, learning outcomes, improving social personal qualities of children, school-based assessment, new initiatives, school safety and security, and pedagogies of different subjects, etc.
- Similarly all the faculty members of DIETs, SCERTs, IASEs. CTEs, etc. will be covered for training on learner-centered pedagogy, learning outcomes, improving social personal qualities of children, school-based assessment, new initiatives and pedagogies of different subjects, etc.
Question 3: What will be the monitoring and support mechanism provided in Nishtha mega- training?
- Answer: An integrated monitoring and support mechanisms involving BRCs, CRCs, NGOs, KVs, NVs, and CBSE schools will be set up at each stage to see whether the interventions provided during the training program reach to the classroom level.
Question 4: Who all will be National Resource Person (NRP)?
- Answer: Educationists, Subject-Experts, and Teacher Educators are drawn from National level Institutions such as NCERT, NIEPA, etc.
Question 5: Who all will be the Key Resource Person (KRP)?
- Answer: Faculty members of SCERTs, DIETs, IASEs, CTEs, and Teachers from Senior Secondary Schools identified by the states/UTs for building their capacities by the National Resource Persons.
Question 6: What will be the modalities of the transaction of the Nishtha mega training program?
- Answer: This program will be conducted in a customized cascade model, in which the National Resource Group of Experts will train Key Resource Persons (identified by the state/ UT for further teacher training) and State Resource Persons (identified by the state/ UT for further training of school principals and other functionaries). These KRPs and SRPs will directly train teachers and school principals. The Master trainer’s layer will not be there in between. This will help in reducing the high percentage of communication loss which existed earlier, due to many layers.
Question 7: How to update profile details on the NISHTHA portal?
- Answer: Profile details on the NISHTHA portal can be updated by following the steps given below:
- Login into the portal using credentials-
- You will be promoted to Change password on the first-time login
- After changing password click on your username at the top right corner and then click on the Edit profile menu
- Update the fields in the form and then click the Update profile button to save the changes
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|