Indian Navy (10+2) Recruitment 2020 For Officers Apply Online:
Indian Navy (10+2) Recruitment 2020 For Officers Apply Online:-Indian Navy invited applications for enrolment as Officers through the next 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) commencing in July 2020. All 12th pass eligible unmarried male candidates can apply online for the 04 years degree course under the Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 November to 19 December 2019. Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Officer Recruitment July 2020 Batch latest information like eligibility, selection process, registration, online form, notification, etc is given below.
Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has published a recruitment notification (10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jan 2021) on 23/09/2020. The notification is for the recruitment of 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2021. Here you will get the complete information about the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2021 Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2021 application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links.
Important Dates Of Indian Navy (10+2) Recruitment :
- Starting Date for Online Application – 06 Oct 2020
- Last date of online application – 20 Oct 2020
Educational Qualification For Indian Navy Recruitment:
- (10+2)Senior Secondary Examination pass/ equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Maths (PCM) with minimum 70% aggregate marks in PCM and minimum 50% Marks in English (in Class 10th or 12th). Candidates who appeared for JEE Main 2019 (B.E/ B.Tech) exam are eligible to apply for the entry course.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
EyeSight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses; should not be color/night blind
Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms.
Height – Minimum 157 Cms
Relaxation in Height based on Caste:
- Tribals from Ladakh Region – Minimum 155 Cms
- A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands – Minimum 155 Cms
- Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali and Kumaoni – Minimum 152 Cms
- Bhutan, Sikkim and North East Regions – Minimum 152 Cms
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Register and fill the application form of Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021 on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in within the application dates. The application procedure may also require the use of Aadhar number. Hence, the mobile number and address linked with the Aadhar number should be active. Keep the relevant documents available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars while applying. Candidates should fill all the required details as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
APSCSC 2020 Recruitment, District-wise Vacancies | Apply Online
Download Indian Navy (10+2) Recruitment 2020 Notification here
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|