CCE Marks Online Entry Process for 1st to 10th Classes for Academic Year 2020-21 at studentsinfo.ap.gov.in
CCE Marks Online Entry Process for 1st to 10th Classes for Academic Year 2020-2021 at studentsinfo.ap.gov.in : AP CCE FA/ SA Marks Online Entry Official login @cse.ap.gov.in. CCE Marks Online Entry for Classes I to X for Academic Year 2021. CCE FA 1, FA 2, FA 3, FA 4, SA 1 and SA 2 Marks entry Guidelines 1st to 10th Classes. AP CCE FA 1/ FA 2/ FA 3/ FA 4/ SA 1/SA 2 Marks Entry Uploaded in CSE web portal Certain Instructions Download. AP CCE SA-I/SA-II Marks Entry Uploaded Classes Ist Class to Xth Class in CSE web portal Certain Instructions Step by step marks uploaded process at cseap.gov.in.cce marks entry 2020,cse marks entry, cse marks entry.
AP CCE SA-I/SA-II Marks Entry Uploaded Classes Ist Class to Vth Class for Academic Year 2020-21 in CSE web portal Certain Instructions as per CSE official website at cseap.gov.in/. Rc.No. 251/13/SCERT/2018 Dated: 01.08.2020 Sub: School Education – CCE Marks Entry Process for Classes I to X – SA-II, SA-III Marks Entry – Certain Instructions issued – Reg. CCE Marks Entry for Classes I to X.
AP CCE FA & SA Official Login for Marks Entry Online @cse.ap.gov.in
Minutes of Meeting on CCE Pattern and Data Entry held with Director, SCERT, PMU, 0/o CSE and select teachers.
All the Regional Joint Directors and District Educational Officers of School Education in the State are aware of the various quality initiatives being undertaken in the state. For the successful implementation of these initiatives, it has been found that there is a need for quality assessment data of students from Class I to Class X.cse marks entry.
In this regard, it is decided that from Academic Year 2018-19, CCE marks entry shall be ensured for Classes I to V, in addition to classes VI to X that is already being done. The online screen for uploading marks is now enabled and available for uploading marks.
In addition, for the purpose of implementing Gnana Dhaara – Learning Enhancement Program through the identification of students requiring remediation, it is decided that the SA-III Marks for classes Ito V and SA-II Marks of Academic Year 2020-21 for classes VI-IX shall be uploaded before 05.05.2021. The online screen for uploading the SA-III Marks of Academic Year 2020-21 for classes 1-V and SA-II marks of Academic Year 2019-20 for classes VI-IX is also enabled.cse marks entry 2020-21.
The link to CCE marks entry is available on the website of Commissioner of School Education (www.cse.ap.gov.in).
Guidelines for entry of CCE marks is given below:
The authorities vested with the responsibility of ensuring CCE marks entry are:
- MEOs for classes I to V of Primary Schools and classes I to VIII of Upper Primary Schools
- High School Headmasters for classes Vl-X CCE marks entry is enabled only through the individual school logins already given to schools.
- The concerned authorities are requested to first complete the language mapping of students on the portal before proceedings to marks entry.
- Extension for data entry beyond the deadline will be considered for specific schools if there are genuine reasons for not uploading the marks. However, beyond 3 weeks, no extension for data entry will be given.
- For example, given that the deadline for conducting FA-1 is the last week of July, the Headmasters must ensure data-entry of FA-1 marks.
- The DEOs are requested to issue instructions to MEOs/Headmasters to start the data entry process well in advance and complete within the prescribed time.
- In case of any queries/issues, the concerned authorities are requested to contact APOnline by posting the query/issue on the Request Tracking System (RTS) available on the website.
- The DEOs are instructed to ensure that marks entry occurs on time for all Formative Assessments and Summative Assessments for speedy analysis of data so as to enable the dissemination of report cards for students, parents and other officials.
- It is to be noted that from the Academic Year 2020-21 onwards, Data Entry shall also take place for Formative Assessment for Classes I-V.cse marks entry 2019-20.
|I-V||No||Yes||15 days from end of
|VI-X||Yes||Yes||15 days from end of
Step wise FA 1, 2, 3, 4 and SA 1, 2 Marks Uploaded in CSE Official website:
Step 1 : Login official website at cseap.cgg.gov.in
Step 2 : Select Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation.
Step 3 : Type Username: School DISE code & Password and type captured words and then click Submit Button
Step 4 : Select CCE
Step 5 : Select students language mapping
Step 6 : Select class and press Go Button
Step 7 : Select students /Select all
Step 8 : Students Second language mapping and then select submit button
Step 9 : And then select CCE ofter select Academic Performance Evaluation option select ofter type student name, class, section, Median name of the assessment and click get data button
Step 10 : And then adding students name wise marks and co-curricular Activities adding and select Submit button.
Step 11 : Once we submit data and then editing option select at Academic Performance Evaluation Edit Option
Quire’s & Complaints:-
Any Queries and Complaints and Help line Numbers at working hours
Contact Nember: 040-66675282,
FA Marks Online Entry Official link at https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in/CCA/officialLogin.do
Click here for Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (Srikakulam,Vizanagaram,Visakhapatnam,East Godavari,West Godavari,Krishna,Guntur)
Click here for Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (Prakasam,Nellore,Kadapa,Kurnool, Ananthapur,Chittoor)
Get to open CSE official website at http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|