CBSE NCERT Social Books for Class 10 : All Chapters PDF Donload Here
CBSE NCERT Social Books for Class 10 Download PDF textbooks for Class 10 History, Geography, Civics, and Economics here. We have provided the most recent NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) textbooks in Hindi and English. These textbooks have been rationalised in light of the COVID-19 pandemic to reduce the content load on students. NCERT Class 10 Social Science Books are the best way to learn the fundamentals and prepare for the board exams. As a result, students should read the NCERT Books in order to achieve high exam scores and academic success.
CBSE NCERT Social Books for Class 10 Details
|CBSE Full Form||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
What exactly is the CBSE Board?
On July 1, 1962, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was reconstituted. The Board’s headquarters are located in New Delhi. It is a self-governing body that reports to the Government of India. CBSE has established a high educational standard in India over the years. CBSE has reformed the country’s education system through its influential educational policies.
CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools, and the vast majority of schools approved by the Indian government.
The Board has decentralised its administration, which has aided in the effective execution of its functions and the maintenance of educational standards across the country. Regional Offices have been established in various parts of the country to better serve the affiliated schools. The activities of these Regional Offices are constantly monitored by the headquarters in Delhi.
CBSE Details :
|CBSE Full Form||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Head Quarter||New Delhi|
|Type||Governmental Board Of Education|
|Institution for Parents||Ministry of Education|
The CBSE Syllabus Benefits Competitive Exams:
The CBSE curriculum also assists the child in learning in all formats. The syllabus from 10th to 12th grades also helps with the fundamental level of competitive exams. As a result, the curriculum for standard 10th and 12th grades is critical in preparing for competitive exams. As a result, in order to have the best career opportunities in the future, children must focus on CBSE subjects from the start of their education. The best school in Howrah’s faculty assists their students in gaining the best knowledge and passing competitive exams.
The Advantages of CBSE
- The syllabus is simpler and lighter when compared to other Indian boards.
- The number of CBSE schools is far greater than that of any other board, making school switching much easier, especially when the student must relocate to a different state.
- CBSE students outperform their ICSE, ISC, and state-board counterparts on average.
- The majority of undergraduate competitive exams in India follow the CBSE syllabus.
- Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities by the CBSE.
- CBSE students typically speak English more fluently than students from other state boards.
- While the quality of education received by students is determined more by their individual school than by the board, the CBSE standards ensure that the majority of CBSE schools provide a good and proper education to their students.
Chapter-wise NCERT Books for Class 10 Social Science Download PDF
- Class 10 History NCERT Book PDF Download
- Class 10 Geography NCERT Book PDF Download
- Class 10 Political Science NCERT Book PDF Download
- Class 10 Economics NCERT Book PDF Download
- Class 10 History NCERT Book in Hindi PDF Download
- Class 10 Geography NCERT Book in Hindi PDF Download
- Class 10 Political Science NCERT Book in Hindi PDF Download
- Class 10 Economics NCERT Book in Hindi PDF Download
Download Class 10 History NCERT Book PDF Chapter-wise
India and The Contemporary World – II
- Chapter 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Chapter 2 Nationalism in India
- Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World
- Chapter 4 The Age of Industrialisation
- Chapter 5 Print Culture and The Modern World
Download Class 10 Geography NCERT Book PDF Chapter-wise
Contemporary India – II
- Chapter 1 Resources and Development
- Chapter 2 Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3 Water Resources
- Chapter 4 Agriculture
- Chapter 5 Minerals and Energy Resources
- Chapter 6 Manufacturing Industries
- Chapter 7 Lifelines of National Economy
NCERT Book PDF Download for Class 10 Political Science
Democratic Politics -II
- Chapter 1 Power Sharing
- Chapter 2 Federalism
- Chapter 3 Democracy and Diversity
- Chapter 4 Gender, Religion, and Caste
- Chapter 5 Popular Struggles and Movements
- Chapter 6 Political Parties
- Chapter 7 Outcomes of Democracy
- Chapter 8 Challenges to Democracy
Download Class 10 Economics NCERT Book PDF Chapter-wise
Understanding Economic Development
- Chapter 1 Development
- Chapter 2 Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Chapter 3 Money and Credit
- Chapter 4 Globalisation and the Indian Economy
- Chapter 5 Consumer Rights
NCERT Book in Hindi for Class 10 History
- Chapter 1 यूरोप में राष्ट्रवाद का उदय
- Chapter 2 भारत में राष्ट्रवाद
- Chapter 3 भूमंडलीकृत विश्व का बनना
- Chapter 4 औद्योगिकीकरण का युग
- Chapter 5 मुद्रण संस्कृति और आधुनिक दुनिया
NCERT Book in Hindi for Class 10 Geography
- Chapter 1 संसाधन और विकास
- Chapter 2 वन और वन्यजीव संसाधन
- Chapter 3 जल संसाधन
- Chapter 4 कृषि
- Chapter 5 खनिज और ऊर्जा संसाधन
- Chapter 6 विनिर्माण उद्योग
- Chapter 7 राष्ट्रीय अर्थव्यवस्था की जीवन रेखाएँ
Chapter-wise NCERT Book for Class 10 Civics in Hindi
- Chapter 1 सत्ता की साझेदारी
- Chapter 2 संघवाद
- Chapter 3 लोकतंत्र और विविधता
- Chapter 4 जाति, धर्म और लैंगिक मसले
- Chapter 5 जन-संघर्ष और आंदोलन
- Chapter 6 राजनीतिक दल
- Chapter 7 लोकतंत्र के परिणाम
- Chapter 8 लोकतंत्र की चुनौतियाँ
Economics NCERT Book in Hindi for Class 10
- Chapter 1 विकास
- Chapter 2 भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था के क्षेत्रक
- Chapter 3 मुद्रा और साख
- Chapter 4 वैश्वीकरण और भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था
- Chapter 5 उपभोक्ता अधिकार
1)How many books are there in Social Science Class 10?
Ans four novels
NCERT Book List for Class 10 Social Science 2022-23 The book of Social Science is divided into four parts, just like the NCERT class 10 Social Science syllabus. These four NCERT 10th Social Science books are available on the official website in Hindi, English, and Urdu.
2)Is 10th Social Science difficult?
Ans A few questions, particularly in history and economics, were difficult. A few questions proved difficult for the students. The map-based and case-based questions were simple. However, according to teachers, students were generally satisfied with the exam.
3)Is NCERT sufficient for Class 10 exams?
Ans NCERT textbooks are adequate not only for board exams, but also for competitive exams such as JEE Mains and others.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|