AP TET Results 2018 – Check AP Teacher Eligibility Test Result, Rank Card

AP TET Results 2018 for Paper 1, 2, 3 –Download AP TET Result, Rank Card & Merit list @ aptet.apcfss.in. Andhra Pradesh has successfully conducted the AP Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-2018) examination on 21st February to March 3rd in various examination centers. AP TET conducted the written examination in three parts paper l and paper ll, III for selection of the candidates for the teacher’s posts. The Initial Key and the Final Keys are released Now AP Government Plans to Release AP TET Results 2018 for AP TET Paper 1,2,3. ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ TET పరీక్ష ఫలితాల As per the recent reports from the DSE Board, the results of AP TET 2018 exam Results Release date 19th March 2018.

AP TET Results 2018 – Check Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 1,2,3 Results @ aptet.apcfss.in | Download Rank Card & Merit List


AP TET Results 2018 – Check Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 1,2,3 Results @ aptet.apcfss.in | Download Rank Card & Merit List
AP TET Results 2018 –Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 1,2,3 Results 

Manabadi will be providing you the AP Tet Results 2018, AP TET Score Card 2018, AP TET marks sheet and AP Teacher eligibility Test results 2018 after release by AP Government. The qualified candidates will get pass certificate. Learn how to check APTET Result 2018, cutoff, pass certificate details and more information from this page.

Details of AP TET Results 2018 – Cutoff Marks

Name of Organisation: Commissioner of School Education AP Teacher Recruitment Board
Post Name: Teachers posts
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test
Mode Of Application: Online
Online submission of application: 18th December to 13th Jan 2018
Online Mock Test Availability: 9th Feb 2018
Schedule of AP TET Exam paper I II & III : 22nd Feb 2018 to 3rd March 2018
Initial Answer Key Released On : 4th March 2018
Objection Link From : 4th March 2018 To 9th March 2018
Final Answer Key: 12th March 2018
Results Date: 19th March 2018
Official Website: @ aptet.apcfss.in

AP TET 2018 Cutoff Marks Category Wise of Paper 1, 2 & 3

APTET 2018 Results will be declared in the third week of March-2018. The criteria for considering pass in APTET are

Community Percentage of Passing Marks Passing Marks
OC 60% and above 90 marks
BC 50% and above 75 marks
SC 40% and above 60 marks
ST 40% and above 60 marks
Differently abled (PH) 40% and above 60 marks
Ex-servicemen 40% and above 60 marks

Weightage of APTET 2018 Result

The result of AP TET 2018 will hold 20% weightage in the teacher recruitment of the State Govt. The remaining 80% weightage shall be given to the written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).

How to download the AP TET 2018 Exam Results:

Candidates visit official website aptet.apcfss.in
Click on ‘APTET Results’ Link Page Button
Enter the Candidate Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
Click on ‘Submit’ Button
Download and take a print out of the Results.

Regional wise Number of Candidates appeared

Centre Candidates
Anatapuram 8,413
Karnool 35,683
Chittoor 41,128
Cuddapah 24,721
Prakasam 16,677
Nellore 19,234
Guntur 57,649
Krishna 45,706
WestGodavari 10,973
EastGodavari 58,991
Vishakhapatnam 58,071
Vijayanagaram 14,358
Srikakulam 9,670
Hyderabad 6,418
Chennai 599
Bangalore 2,537

Candidates Appeared for the AP TET 2018 Examination

Total Number of Applicants: 4,46,833
Number of Aspirants Appeared for the examination: 4,10,828
Percentage of Candidates Appeared for AP TET: 91.94%

S.No Paper Attended
1 Paper-I 1,71,052
2 Paper-II 1,81,304
3 Paper-III 58,472
Total 4,10,828

AP TET Results 2018 – AP TET Cutoff Marks Download at aptet.apcfss.in   ( March 19th, 2018)

Tags : AP TET Results, Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, AP TET Result 2017-18, AP TET 2018 Results, AP TET Cut off Marks 2018, APTET Qualifying Percentage ,TET Cut Off Marks Category Wise, AP TET Results 2018, aptet.apcfss.in, Check Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 1, Check AP TET Paper 1 Cutoff marks, Download AP TET Rank Card, Teacher Eligibility Test Merit list.

Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *