AP SA 2 Exams Guidelines 2018 –Download Summative II Time table, Andhra Pradesh Summative 2 Exams Conducting Guidelines-RC No 3 AP SA2 Time Table 2018 Schedule, Guidelines released. The School educational department has released guidelines for conducting S.A-2 exams in AP.
Guidelines for Conducting of AP SA2 Examinations
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that it is decided to conduct Common Summative Examination -II (SA-II) Class I to IX in all Schools.SA-II Examinations is scheduled from 09th to 23rd April 2018 for High Schools Class VI to IX, and for Primary Schools, SA-II Examine is scheduled from 18th to 21st April 2018.
AP SA 2 Exams Guidelines 2018 –Download Summative II Time table
Role of School Head Masters:
- All the Headmaster of all Managements are hereby informed that all the MRCs of all Mandals are arranged as Key Centres under the Supervision of Mandal Educational Officers.
- Headmaster is the first level monitoring officer for smooth conduct of Summative Assessment II without any deviation.
- Headmaster should verify seals of the Question Paper bundles at the time of receiving from the Cluster Resource Person.
- If the headmaster identify any damage to the seal of the question paper bundle communicate the information to MEO.
- The Headmasters are responsible for safe custody of the Question Paper bundles. Question Paper Bundle is to be opened 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination every day.
- The Headmasters are requested to attend in their respective MRCs on 07-04-2018 to verify the adequacy of Question Papers and preserve the Question Paper Bundles in their own trunk boxes.
Role of School Complex Head Master :
- The School Complex Headmaster should collect Question Papers One day before the examination.
- The School Complex Headmaster preserve the Question Papers in Iron safe.
- The School Complex Headmaster is held responsible to maintain strict confidentiality.
- School Complex Headmaster should distribute Question Paper bundles to the concerned High Schools through the Cluster Resource Persons (CRP) only one hour before the examination.
- This should be done every day by the School Complex Headmaster till the completion of the examinations.
Role of MEO:
- The Mandal Educational Officer is held responsible to keep all th Question Papers in the Strong Room.
- The Mandal Educational Officer should inform all the School Complex Headmasters to receive Question Papers One day before cach Examination.
- The Mandal Educational Officer should not give all the Question Papers at a time to School Complex Headmasters.
Role of DCEB Secretary:
- DCEB, Secretary is held responsible to print and supply of question papers to all
schools under all managements.
- DCEB, Secretary communicate information regarding distribution of question papers from the confidential printers to all MEOs for receiving of confidential material.
- Make arrangements for supply of question papers from buffer stock wherever necessary in the district.
Role of DEO :
- DEO is the district level monitoring officer to monitor the conduct of examinations in the district by duly maintaining confidentiality.
- Conduct One day meeting with all MEOs on the modalities of receiving and distribution of question papers.
Communicate examination schedule to all the School Head Masters and instruct them to follow the guidelines.
- Give strict instructions to all Dy.E.Os, MEOs, School Head Masters for conduct of examinations without any inal practices.
- Monitor post examination activities such as valuation of answer scripts and uploading students performance in CCE website on or before 30.04.2018.
Role of RJDSE :
- RJDSEs in the state shall monitor the process of Summative – II examinations in all schools under all managements in their respective region.
- Check whether the MEOs, School Complex Head Masters, School Head Masters follow guidelines in conduct of examinations.
Summative Assessment-II Time Table 2018
SA II Examinations is scheduled from 09-04-2018 to 23-04-2018 for High Schools (Class VI-IX).
Primary Schools SA-III Examinations is scheduled from 18-04-2018 to 21-04-2018.
Download AP SA 2 Exams Guidelines 2018 Summative II Time table