AP POLYCET 2023 Syllabus Subject wise Syllabus Download
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2023 Model/Sample/Previous Questions: Here we will go over the AP POLYCET Syllabus 2023, which is shown below. As previously reported, the AP had issued an admission notification for Polytechnic admissions for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates who were interested in admission applied for the AP POLYCET Notification 2023. In July, the AP POLYCET Online Application 2023 is launched. Only applicants who apply before the deadline are eligible for admission. Aspirants who have applied for admission will look for the AP POLYCET Pattern 2023 on various websites. We have provided the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Sample Papers to help students with their preparation.
|AP Polycet Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)|
|Name of the Examination||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2023|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ institutions in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2023 – 2024.|
AP POLYCET Physics Syllabus
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Modern Physics
POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
AP POLYCET Syllabus of Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
AP Polycet 2023 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Topic||Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
|Mathematics||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Physics||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|