AP PGECET Notification 2023 : Eligibility,Exam Date,Fees
AP PGECET Notification 2023, PGECET Exam 2023: Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, Payment Procedure, How to Apply-Online Application, Important Exam Dates, Last Dates for Application Form 2023, Selection process, Apply Online, Test centers, and Other details given below.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test- AP PGECET. Andhra State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), for those who are looking for admissions into the First year of Post Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy (ME/M.Tech/M. Pharmacy) and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered at Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state of AP for the academic session 2023-2024. On or before the deadline, eligible candidates may submit an online application for the entrance exam solely through the official website.
AP PGECET Notification 2023
AP PGECET Notification is a state-level engineering entrance exam for candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and wish to Enroll in postgraduate professional programs in M.E., M.Tech., M. Pharm., or Pharm.D(PB). Typically, AU releases the AP PGECET 2023 Notification in March, and the online exam takes place in May. Candidates who have passed the GATE or GPAT do not need to take this exam because admission will be granted based on their rank; nonetheless, they must submit a separate application. Therefore, qualified students may submit an online application for the entrance exam through the official website on or before the deadline.
AP PGECET 2023 Info
|Level of Exam
|Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
|Issue of Notice
|Graduation or its equivalent
|Examination conducted on
Knowledge and Skills
1. Engineering : Candidates must have received at least 50% of the required marks in their engineering or technology graduation from a reputable university, with 45% of the required marks or an equivalent grade for reserved candidates.
2. Pharmacy : Candidates must have earned at least a 55% grade point average (or an equivalent grade point average for candidates from reserved categories) in their pharmacy graduation from an accredited university.
3. Graduate Level Pharm-D (PB) : Graduate level 3-year program (UG) in pharmacy with B. Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by pharmacy council of India, New Delhi.
4. Candidates should have passed M.Sc / M.A / M.C.A Master Degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications and Dual degree courses with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
5. Candidates who are taking or have taken the qualifying exams may also apply for the entrance test. At the time of admission, candidates should be required to present their grade list and graduation certificate.
6. AICTE and DEC permission is required for the qualifying degree (professional courses) earned through distant learning.
7. Before submitting an application for an entrance exam, the candidate confirms their eligibility with multiple universities to take a specific test and apply for admission to the relevant programme.
Each course’s official webpage specifies the eligibility requirements.
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 2000/-
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 10000/-
|Correction of Online application
|Downloading of Hall tickets
|Date and Time of Examination
|Declaration of Answer Key
|Declaration of Results
|Rank card Availability
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET in 2023
The following are the complete eligibility requirements that candidates must meet in order to be eligible for the AP PGECET:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Domicile: Applicants must be Andhra Pradesh state domicile certificate holders.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the required discipline.
- To be eligible for the examination, applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for the reserved category).
- Fitness Certificate: Applicants must possess a fitness certificate.
- Appearing: Applicants who will be taking the final semester exam in 2023 may also apply for admission.
- Score Card: Candidates with valid GPAT and GATE scores may also apply for admission to the programmes offered.
AP PGECET Application Fees 2023
Ap PGECET Application Form 2022 After you have completed the application form completely, you will be required to pay the conducting authority’s stipulated fees. You must pay the costs before submitting the article. The following is a list of the AP PGECET 2023 fees.
|INR 500 /-
1)How many people have applied for the Appgcet 2022?
Ans Until August 18, 1000 candidates could fill out and submit an application form. To fill out the AP PGCET application form 2022 correctly, candidates should follow the steps outlined below. Step 1: Go to the AP PGCET official website. Step 2: Complete the registration form with the required documents.
2)What is a good PGCET score?
Ans According to previous year trends, you must score between 40 and 50 to be ranked below 1000. Furthermore, a score of less than 1000 allows you to gain admission to good MBA programmes through the pgcet 2019 examination.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.