Application Form for the AP ICET 2023
The AP ICET Application Form 2023 will only be available online. The application form will be available on the AP ICET website, and the online application link on this page will be updated. Candidates can fill out the application form with information such as their SSC or 10th class hall ticket, qualifying examination, caste certificate, and Aadhaar card number. Pay the application fee and upload scanned images of all required documents to the application form. Candidates can also use the “Know Your Payment Status” tab to check the status of their payment. Upload a scanned passport-size photograph of 50kb in JPG or JPEG format, as well as a scanned signature of the same size lesser than 30kb Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Form For AP ICET 2023 Complete Details
AP ICET 2023 Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is organized at the state level on behalf of the AP state council of higher education by Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati. It is an entrance exam for MBA and MCA programmes at various universities and affiliated colleges. The AP ICET is the Entry point for candidates seeking admission to MBA, MCA, and MCA Lateral programmes. Admission to various public and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh is based on AP ICET scores. Candidates can find more information about the AP ICET 2023 in the article provided below.
- The application fee is Rs.550/-.
- The payment method would be CR/DR card.
- The application fee can also be paid at Citizen Service Centers, AP Online Centers, and E-Seva Centers throughout the state.
- Mode of The Exam: Offline mode like (Pen & Paper mode).
- Total Marks: The question paper carries 200 marks.
- Questions: The question paper consists of 200 questions.
- Duration of Examination: 150 minutes
|Section||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20||75|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET 2023 Important Dates
|Notification AP ICET will release on||1st week of February 2023|
|Submission of online application form||1st week of February 2023|
|Closing date to submit the application without late fee||1st week of March 2023|
|Closing date to submit the application with a late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||3rd week of March 2023|
|Correction/editing of online application date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Conduction of AP ICET||3rd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of the Preliminary key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to accept objection on the preliminary key||4th week of May 2023|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2023|
- Download Ap ICET Application Form Details – Click Here
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the local/non-local status.
For the MCA:
Qualification Exam: The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: The candidate must have obtained at least 50% in the qualifying examination (45% in the case of reserved categories).
Subjects: The candidate must have completed an Intermediate degree with Mathematics as one of the required subjects.
Appearing Candidates: Candidates in their final year of study were also eligible to apply.
For an MBA:
Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have a three-year Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: A candidate must obtain at least 50% in the qualifying examination (45% in the case of reserved categories).
Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates are also welcome to Apply.
Exam centers : Guntur, Hyderabad, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Ananthapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, West Godavari, Vizianagaram, and YSR Kadapa.
AP ICET 2023 Admit Card
- The AP ICET 2023 Admit Card will be distributed to candidates in the third week of April 2023.
- To download the admit card, candidates must enter their application number or date of birth.
- The admit card contains information about the candidate as well as the examination date and time, as well as the complete address of the examination venue.
- Don’t forget to bring your admit card to the exam.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|