APGPCET Notification 2021 Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test Online Apply announced by School education, Download APGPCET Notification 2021, Online Application, Hall Tickets @ apgpcet.apcfss.in. AP GPCET 5th Class Entrance test (AP Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test 2021) AP Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test AP GPCET AP Gurukul CET, GPCET 5th Class Entrance Test Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, A.P.
APGPCET Notification 2021 Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test Online Apply for Residential Educational Institutions and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the AP State. AP Gurukulam Common Entrance Test, APREIS APRS 5th Class Entrance Test. APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test 2021, APTWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test, MJPAPCWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test, AP Social Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test, AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test, AP BC Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test 2018, AP Residential Schools 5th Class Entrance Test.
AP GPCET Notification 2021 Online Application form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
AP Residential Educational Institutions Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, A.P. Residential Educational Institutions and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
APGPCET Notification 2021 AP Gurukula Schools 5th Admissions, AP Residential School 5th Class Admission Test Online Apply, Exam date details at Official apgpcet.apcfss.in.
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009.
- BC / EBC and OC students should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.
During the year 2019-20 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt.of A.P.
The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the Competent authority.
The Following Facilities will be Provided to the Students:
- Medium of instruction is English.
- Daily routine starts at 5.00A.M with Yoga / Physical Exercise.
- Emphasis on Co-curricular, Extra Curricular and Games & sports in the evening
- Free Education, Free boarding and lodging
- 4-pairs of Uniforms, 2-pairs of shoes, 3-pairs of socks, belt & tie for each student, Bedding Material, Note Books, Plate, Glass & Katoras.
- Computer Labs & Science labs.
- Cosmetic charges.
- Hair cutting charges for boy students.
- Computer Education
- Digital Class Rooms.
APGPCET 2021 Common Entrance Test Pattern:
Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM – (2 Hrs).
Part A – Telugu – 10 questions – 10 Marks.
Part B – English – 10 questions – 10 Marks.
Part-C – Mathematics – 10 questions – 10 Marks.
Part D – Environmental Studies – Science 10 Questions 10 Marks – Social 10 questions 10 Marks.
TOTAL – 50 questions – 50 Marks.
How to Submission of Online Application :
- a) All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/ APTWR/ APREIS / MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2018-19 should apply online through website apgpcet.apcfss.in from any internet center (or) at help desk of any APSWR Institution / APTWR Institution /APREI/ MJPAPBCWR Institution from 22. 02.2018 to 20.03.2018
- b) The student should clearly mention the school in which he/she wants to join i.e., APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application.
- c) There is no registration fee for submission of application.
- d) The student should mention clearly the school opted in the on line application through online.
- e) The candidates are responsible for any wrong entries made during the submission of applications through online. No corrections will be entertained/taken into consideration once Hall Tickets are generated and at the time of admission. The candidates may apply another application with correct information for generating Hall tickets.
Important dates for APGPCET 2021 :
Submission of Online Application Forms From: -02-2021
Last date to Online apply : -03-2021
APGPCET Entrance Exam date: -04-2021
Download for APGPCET 2021 5th Class Entrance Test Complete Details here
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|